The Developer Society
DEV is a fully not for profit co-op digital agency based in Birmingham. DEV work exclusively with NGOs and not for profits to help them make more impact in their work using technology. DEV works with a lot of the biggest UK and global charities such as Oxfam, Macmillan, Save The Children, Amnesty, 38 Degrees, ActionAid and lots more. DEV also works with Help Refugees and The Refugee Council.
The All Welcome Fundraising Platform
This online fundraising technology is currently being used by Help Refugees, The Refugee Council and is being taken on by Oxfam International and other teams. And because this platform is grant-funded, it is free for you to use until 1st July 2020. It gives you the powerful technology being used by leading charities, and is safe and easy to use.
It allows you to:
- Quickly and easily create beautiful new fundraising pages.
- Safely and securely instantly process all donations through Stripe to your bank account.
- Create supporter pages like on JustGiving so people can create a page for 'My Fun Run' with all proceeds going to your organisation.
- Easily integrate with your website or other places online.
- Track and own all the data from people donating to you.
Why develop a platform specifically for groups working with refugees and migrants?
Migration is one of the defining issues of our time. The Developer Society is passionate about making the world we live in a better place. We want to help charities raise more money to have more impact for people who are refugees or migrants. The tech has been designed specifically with features that can be customised to meet the specific needs of groups working with refugees and migrants.