We’re really excited to learn as much as we can about you. Understanding what we build and how we build it is critical, so it’s important that we start in the right place. And that place is with the users who will ultimately use it. We use user stories to do that.
What’s a user story?
- A user story is a short sentence which tells us who the user is, the task they want to complete, and why they want to do it. Click start to see an example of a user story…
- As a member of the public (the user),
I want to find your contact details (task),
so that I can visit you (goal).
- So, as your development partner, we want you to write as many user stories as you can, so that we can deliver a brilliant project that helps you get things done… See what we did there?
How long will this take?
- A single user story can take as little as a minute, so this process can take as little or as much time as you like.
- You can fill in the form from your own perspective, but we are also interested in what you think other people need from the site. So, do put yourself in other users' shoes. And remember, the more of these you can give us the better.